How can i book a private charter with you?
Reservation of a Deep Sea Fishing, Party Boat or Tour Charter with Big Marlin Charters is very easy, you just have to follow those simple steps:
1. Determine how many people are going to join
2. Inform us about your preferred date or dates and your resort name, your contacts.
3. Decide at what time you would like to start your Charter
4. Inform us about your special preferences and desires
5. Email us, call us, contact us using social network websites of fill out online reservation form to make your booking
6. Pay a $100 US down-payment as a confirmation of your booking (with your Pay Pal, Credit Card, bank transfer or cash payment). Invoice will be sent to you by email. This option is applicable only for Private Charters per boat price. Not available for Shared Fishing Charter (for this option please email or call us to check group availability)
7. Be ready for your transfer to the boat at the entrance to your hotel on the set date and time. Some resort is available for pick up close to the main gate only.
8. Relax and enjoy you charter trip!
How is down-payment for booking confirmation made?
You can make down payment in US dollars using Pay Pal, Credit Card, bank wire transfer or in cash not later than 3 days before your Charter.
Down Payment $100 US . You will need to pay remaining sum on the date of your Charter during boarding on the boat in cash.
If you wish to pay complete charter cost in advance to avoid carrying cash, you can do it by bank wire transfer.
What happens to my down payment in case of cancellation?
In case of cancellation from your side following rules apply:
– if you cancel 7 days or earlier before the start of Charter – we will return 90% of your down payment to your Pay Pal or bank accounts.
– if you cancel 24 hours (1 day) or less before the start of Charter – you down payment will be kept by Big Marlin Charters Company as a compensation.
How is payment made?
Remaining sum for your Charter should be paid right before boarding the yacht on the date of your trip.
You can pay in US Dollars, Euros or in Dominican Pesos
Also, you can pay complete Charter cost to our bank account as a wire transfer not later than 2 days before the trip.
Where do we get on the boat?
We are located in the very center of Punta Cana, Bavaro on the beach Bibijagua.
You will be taken to boarding place by our private transfer van. We will meet you by the reception in your resort on the set date and time.
Are there any limitations for children on board?
Children under 5 years old are not allowed to join for fishing trips.
Children under 16 years old have to be accompanied by an adult.
Can I select my own route of the charter?
Yes, of course. But we need to know it in advance to make sure its possible.
Are there any drinks or food on-board?
Yes, for any kind of Charter we will serve you with Rum, Beer, Cola, Sprite and Bottled Water. For Fishing Charters from 6 hrs. we offer open bar and sandwiches. For Party Boat 3 hours – open bar with cold drinks.
Can I take my own drinks or food on board?
Yes. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and food. Except for the foods that have to be cooked, we grill only our own prepared chicken.
Can I take the remaining food and drinks from the yacht after the charter?
No, all remaining unfinished drinks or food remain on-board after your trip.
What if we are late for the transfer?
Our company representative will be waiting for you up to 30 minutes.
Of course we will make all possible to reach you: call your room from the reception, message you or call you.
But in case of “no show” within 30 minutes the van will leave without you. The Charter will be considered cancelled. The down payment will be kept by Big Marlin Charters Company as a compensation.
What can I do with my “Catch” – Fishing Charters?
The catch is yours, you are welcome to do whatever you like: you can do “catch and release”, you can take your fish to the local restaurant to have them cook it, or you can leave your catch on board.